1.) You must post these rules.
2.) Answer the ten questions the person who tagged you asked, and make up your own 10 questions for the people you tag to answer.
3.) Choose ten people, and put their icons in this journal. (Not something stupid like, "You are tagged if you read this"—you have to legitimately tag 10 people.)
4.) No tag-backs.
5.) You can't say "no tags". (ha ha I totally did this, I'm sorry)
6.) Everyone that has been tagged MUST make a journal entry.
Though, honestly, who's to stop you from breaking the rules? XD
1. How did you find dA?
My lovely friend Sunbeargirl
2. Snowy mountains or warm island/beach? Why?
Snowy mountains ALL THE WAY. I live by a beach and I hate sand sticking to my feet and the salty stickiness when you get out of the water and the gross water (where I live, anyways). I prefer the cold, and mountains are so beautiful and peaceful. Definitely mountains.
3. Do you like sports? Why or why not? Which sports? Playing or watching or both?
I enjoy watching sports sometimes, but certainly not playing any... Volleyball is alright, though. I like watching American football, Australian rules football, and my school's basketball and volleyball games.
4. What genre(s) of music is (are) your favourite?
EDM, Pop, some country, dance/electronica (like Owl City), certain kinds of rap, instrumental metal (no screaming vocals, pls), fantasy/movie soundtracks... basically everything under the sun. I have a playlist for "music appropriate for parties" because at least one person is going to hate any given song I enjoy.
5. How would you describe your personality? And what is your Myers-Briggs personality type? Do you think it fits you? (If you don't know, you can take this test to find out. :3 www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/j… )
I'm an INTJ--the rarest one, actually. It fits so well, though
PLEASE, comment yours in the comments below!!
I WANT TO KNOW. I am such a psychology nerd.
Also, Enneagram type if you have yours! I'm a 2w3, and I forget my tritype but it's got 7 and then 9.
6. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
7. Reading or writing? Why?
Writing. Because creating your own stories is sometimes more fun than letting someone create one for you.
8. What is your favourite school subject?
I'm going to be a jerk and say lunch.
I'd say English, but I don't really like my professor this year.
9. Why do you like to draw? (Or if you don't draw, why do you like to write? Or both, maybe.)
I draw AND write. Writing, generally fantasy (or fanfiction, as you may read in my gallery). Drawing? Well, fanart and then couples doing romantic things that suspiciously look similar to yours truly and others of the male species (sometimes similar to a particular male specimen.) Just kidding. Sort of.
10. What, if anything, do you like about my art/writing? Do you have any honest suggestions for me (and how I can improve)? (Please do be honest. I won't be offended. ;D)
I love the style you draw your dragons in! AND HUMANS. *sobs*
If you want critique... I don't know if I can help? I don't have an eye for that sort of thing?
If you want examples to follow, go look at burdge and die of jealousy because her art. JUST. UGH.
Tagging: no one because no one wants to be tagged in anything -_-