-You have to say who tagged you!
-NO DOUBLE TAGGING!!!
-You must be truthful. No cheating!
-You must answer ALL questions!
-You just lost The Game. Muahaha~
-If you don't tag anyone at the end, I WILL GENTLY UN-ALIVE YOU!!
Tagged by Sunbeargirl
1. Full name: Kimberly Anne I'd rather not stick my last name out there, but there's my first and middle. Please don't call me Annie.
2. Age: I'll say down in the comments if anyone wants to know ^^ for now I'm actually curious to see what anyone thinks.
3. Birth Date: January 5th (I set in to be the first on my DA account so I get birthday wishes four days early... whoops.)
4. Birth Place: A hospital in a suburb near Seattle. I don't live anywhere near there now.
5. Gender: Female.
6. Occupation: Student and prospective writer.
7. Primary School: My primary school is so near where I used to live that I'm actually not comfortable sharing. Sorry folks.
8. High School: Same applies as with primary school, only it's near where I live now.
9. College/University: Sorry, but I'd rather not share any schooling information.
10. Eye colour: a very vibrant dark blue. My left eye has "xoxo" in the veins. It's pretty cool.
11. Hair Colour: Dirty blonde (kind of gold-brown but it's a bit lighter)
12. Currently Living: Asiiaaaaaaaaaaa I'm rather far away from my birthplace, eh?
13. Food: I'm actually kind of stumped on this. I'll say pizza, but I actually like a great deal of food.
14. Drink: Most sodas and lemonade.
15. Band/Singer: My music taste ranges from Owl City to Drumstep to Imagine Dragons. A favorite? Come on. You're killing me.
My favorites tend to change a lot but right now my favorite group is probably Pitch Perfect. Shoot me. It's a phase and it'll be over in a bit XD
16. Song: Classic by MKTO. ^^
17. Movie: Harry Potter. All 8 of them.
18. TV show: Right now? Probably Sherlock. Close seconds include Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Supernatural, Once Upon a Time, and Doctor Who.
19. Book: Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling and To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee.
20. Colour: Sky blue. My favorite color scheme is probably hot pink/lime green with a little blue.
Do you prefer...
21. Coke or Pepsi?: I'm a Pepsi kind of girl actually. It's sweeter, so that's probably why.
22. Anime or Disney: I'm going to be a sucker on this one and just say both. Sorry.
23. Guys or Girls?: Romantically, guys. Platonically, both. I've got a lot of friends regardless of gender.
24. Lips or Eyes?: Eyes, definitely. Pretty eyes are just so awesome.
25. Kisses or Hugs?: With romantic partners, kisses. Friends and family? Hugs. Please. Hugs only.
26. Eating or drinking?: EATING. Food has so much more texture than drinks. And it tastes better too.
27. Novels or Comics?: Novels. I prefer text rather than a lot of illustration.
29. Outdoors or Indoors: Introvert and computer addict speaking. Indoors.
30. Camera or Cellphone?: I'm assuming you mean a camera or a cellphone with no camera. In that case, I'd go with camera.
32. TV or computer?: Has anyone ever picked TV? Really? Have they? Is this even a fair choice anymore? Computer!
33. Why did you choose your username?: I thought up NightWings randomly for another website and began using it. However, some girl who hasn't used her account for 14 years has it on here and so I slapped a couple of nines on there because nines are cool.
34. What is your favorite piece of your own work?
FireShe gives soft feather-kisses,
peppered with heat and warmth,
smokey safe, wrapped in
her tender arms, humming softly
a lover's lullaby;
But soon enough it's burning,
Kisses are biting, nipping
at flesh, grey tendrils caress
your cheeks to wipe away
the tears they arouse.
She rips into you,
a beautiful swan in flames,
and it's not safe anymore
as your screams pass away,
buried beneath muffling wood
and her cloying perfume of gasoline.
She tickles your raw throat,
only teasing you,
flirting with skin before whipping,
violently ripping your screeches from you
and your skin is boiling, peeling
and then it's cold.
You shiver as she winds
lazily through your hair
and tucks you lovingly into
And when she is doused,
she tiptoes into the night
like a feather of steam, and
it's already too late;
You're too sleepy and warm
to wake up, cries silenced
by her calming crackle.
35. What is your most popular Deviation?
Favorites-wise, it's this ^^ I'm pretty proud of this one, too.
Pirates! - Kid!lock x ReaderYou still didn't know how to read the colorful clock that was set on the wall just above the door, but you knew that when the teacher told you to put your maths workbooks away that it was recess time.
You'd been in the first grade for a whole week, and already you'd managed to make friends. You loved to chatter, and would talk to just about anyone. As you rushed out the door, you giggled with delight as your eyes met with your "best friend's," Holly. She was a goofy, outgoing girl who liked the same things you did—namely, playing adventure games on the playground. You'd known her for a total of five days, but first grade relationship dynamics proved to be rather simple.
"What do you want to play today?" You grinned and jumped up and down in simple exhilaration.
"I have a doctor appointment. I gotta go down to the office so my mum can pick me up," Holly informed you. She seemed happy about being able to leave school, but your face fell.
"Oh, alright. I'll see you later then!" You
36. Look to your left. What is the first thing you see?
A pillow. Actually, my cousin's legs XD
37. Now to your right:
An Aquafina water bottle! Woohoo! Such excite! Very interest! Wowe!
38. Something you can't live without:
In reality, food and water.
Metaphorically? An internet connection. Now, I can and have gone a long time without internet, but life revolves so much around it that it's hard when you don't have it.
39. Person you saw: I'm in a room with people right now, so like 7 family members.
40. Person you hugged: My cousin Chris
41. Movie you watched: The first Sherlock with Robert Downey Jr.
42. Song you listened to: "Holding Out for a Hero" by Bonnie Tyler. Aww yeah.
43. Book you read: My Bible, I believe.
44. Thing you ate/drank: Five Guys Burgers and Fries. AWWW YEEAAAHHHH.
45. Time you cried and why: A couple days ago when I was talking to my Aunt about my crippling desire to be liked by people.
46. Time you laughed and why: Laughing with my cousins quoting ASDFmovie by TomSka.
47. Time you went out: Today, when we went to Five Guys.
48. Person you dated: Sadly, no one. Unless you count Alfred, who doesn't exist.
49. Person you kissed: Virgin lips ^^
50. Crush you had: I don't remember. Sometime in or before third grade.
51. Thing you think about when you wake up: A strange dream I may have had or the pressing urge to wake up when I don't want to.
52. Best friend you ever had: My lovely friend Mikayla, who's in Florida now and I kiss her.
53. School you went to: My elementary school (which still remains nameless.)
54. Big holiday you went on: I went to Disneyland in first grade.
55. Award you got: I don't know XD
Have you ever...
56. Broken the law: Maybe? I littered once or twice as a little kid, I think. Nothing huge.
57. Been arrested: Nope Thank goodness for that!
58. Had a hangover: Heavens, no. Good thing, too. They sound awful.
59. Been in hospital: Yep. A few times, visiting people and once or twice because of some pretty painful ear infections.
60. Been in a car crash: Yes, when I was in Kindergarten. It's actually a miracle I survived (and without serious injuries, too.) I don't say it a lot, but I'm kind of a walking miracle in a sense. Thank god that I lived.
61. Flown on a plane: An uncountable number of times. Living overseas from your home country means too much international travel.
62. Been on a boat: Mhm! It's fun. I don't get seasick, luckily.
63. Traveled overseas: Well I kind of live overseas. So yes.
64. Had sex: Nope. Waiting until marriage for that one—my personal choice, not really a big deal.
65. Gotten pregnant: Ha ha why YES I happen to be the Virgin Mary! Lol no. Never been pregnant.
66. Had an abortion: No, and I don't really plan to, either. I'm pro-life, but at the same time I don't push that on other people. It's really their descision.
67. Been to a concert: Yeah, I've been to a Chrisitan concert with Mercy Me, Hawk Nelson, etc. Also, one for Trans Siberian Orchestra.
Additionally, I'm a part of my school's band concerts.
68. Pretended to be sick to avoid doing something: I have probably exaggerated real symptoms, but I haven't actually lied about feeling sick.
69. Skipped school/work: Once when I was in elementary school because my mom decided it would be fun to just spend a day at home with me. I was like, "I wanna stay home," and she said, "sure."
70. Broken a bone: Nope, haven't. Phew!
More personal stuff...
85. Religion: I am a Christian.
86. Social class: If you put my family's income into US dollars we would be below poverty level, but out here we make pretty okay money. Middle class, I'd say.
87. Ethnicity: I would be very Caucasian. Very, very Caucasian.
88. Languages spoken: I speak fluent English, and pretty decent Spanish.
89. A scar you have: A scar where the joint of my left big toe is because my friend was chasing me around the pool and I tripped.
90. Preferred medium: The computer screen. I write.
91. Where is your dream holiday location?: The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando, Florida.
92. What are you wearing right now?: My brand new "Hogwarts Alumni" t shirt and jean shorts.
93. What is the last thing you bought?: A devotional book by Melody Carlson
94. When did you join Deviant Art?: A little over two years ago. One of the best decisions I've ever made.
95. Why did you join?: I wanted a place to post my art and to see improvement over time.
96. What type of membership do you have?: Regular membership.
97. Are you playing a game? Which game?: I'm not playing anything at the current moment, but recently I was just playing Terraria in the car.
98. Are you a member of any other websites?: Oh goodness, yes. DA, Tumblr, Pokéfarm, NaNoWriMo, Sparklife, Chicken Smoothie, a whole lot of forums.
99. Do you enjoy answering pointless questions like these ones?: Yeah, actually. It's a waste of time, but if people want to know it's pretty fun!